In 2004, Korg embraced their analogue heritage by releasing MS20 and Polysix soft synths in their first Legacy Collection. In 2007, these were joined by the Mono/Poly to form the AE (Analogue Edition) and, with soft versions of the M1 and Wavestation as well as hardware recreations of the MS20 among their current offerings, the company remain unembarrassed when it comes to mining their considerable legacy. Their latest soft synth is an iOS version of the Mono/Poly, which appears to be so similar to previous versions that it can swap patches with them. Of course, its voicing isn’t limited to that of...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.