The Lifeforms Micro Sequence is a compact eight-step sequencer with more functionality than its minimalist design suggests. It provides two simultaneous CV outputs, the first of which is quantised, delivering four octaves of pitch in a variety of scales. The second is an unquantised 0-5 V source.
As it wasn’t immediately obvious how to sync to an external clock, I performed the now obligatory online search for a manual, only to discover there isn’t one. Fortunately a web page explains the use of the button and LED...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.