A unique new DSP tool allows disparate sounds to be mated — with intriguing results!
From the Danish developers of the same name, Transformizer is designed to perform a kind of sonic alchemy, analysing the characteristics of a ‘Master sound’, before imposing some or all of those characteristics onto between one and three of what are referred to as ‘Child sounds’. The analysis is fairly rapid, but takes place offline — so you might reasonably ask why Transformizer is a plug-in and not a stand-alone application. We’re told that the main...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.