We explore Live 10’s new MIDI Capture and Multi-Clip editing features.
Live 10’s new MIDI Capture and Multi-Clip editing features are among my favourite improvements. They make working with MIDI clips much more convenient in both Session and Arrangement view. This month we’ll show you several ways to get the most out of them.
Live now archives all MIDI input to any track that is armed for recording or has its Monitoring mode set to ‘In’. Clicking the Transport’s new Capture button (the button with the four-corners logo in the Transport bar at the top of your Live set) inserts new MIDI clips holding the archived...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.