Get the most out of Groove Clips in Sonar.
The October update of Sonar included five loop libraries from Big Fish Audio. Scanning the Sonar forums indicates that a lot of people don’t quite understand how to make the most out of them — so let’s take a look!
When you install from the Command Center, the default for Preferences will install the five libraries in C:\Cakewalk Content\Audio Library. If you’ve specified a different Waves Files location, the content will install there instead. To change the default location for the libraries — say, if your boot drive is an SSD with limited space — you can create a custom folder, and either specify that as the default location or move the libraries there.
Also, note that it’s not necessary to...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.