In the studio world you can find high-end private studios, catering to an individual musician or producer’s specific needs, and commercial recording venues that rely on outside business for their income. However, there are also spaces that fall inbetween the two categories, and these are often the most interesting: while they offer a broad range of industry-standard facilities and services, they also feel more individual and personal than corporate recording venues.
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.