IMSTA (International Music Software Trade Association) and SAE Institute have announced that they will be hosting IMSTA FESTA, a one-day event held in London, UK to celebrate music technology. Free to attend and aimed at everyone in the music-making community, the day will be packed with panels, workshops and masterclasses, demonstrations, song critiques and more.
The following exhibitors are already confirmed, with more being announced weekly:
Acon Digital, Antares, Audiomodern, AVID, Baby Audio, Celemony, D16 Group Audio Software, Eventide, FabFilter, IK Multimedia, Image Line, PSP Audioware, Magix, McDSP, Nugen Audio, Sonarworks, Sonible, Sonnox, Sound Theory, Steinberg and Synchro Arts.
- Register for a free class in the IMSTA Master Class Series
- Visit all of the exhibits to get hands-on experience and be in with a chance to win software
- Attend the IMSTA Panel Series with industry experts to network and learn
- Bring your song in to have it reviewed by an expert who will provide you with a professional critique
- Enter your original song submission into the 2023 Songwriting Competition for a chance to win the opportunity to attend Black Rock Studio's in Santorini, Greece
The following talks delivered by industry experts will be taking place:
- 2pm: Making it as a Songwriter - Melanie Redmond, Flash Management
- 3pm: Demystifying Music Publishing - James Cooper, Rocket Science Music
- 4pm: All Things Sync - Calvin Glen, AM Licensing
5pm: Will AI replace you as a Music Creator? - SAE Institute
IMSTA are welcoming both professional and semi-pro musicians, songwriters, producers and audio engineers, as well as music students and educators. The event will be held at SAE Institute London, 297 Kingsland Rd, London E8 4DD.
Sound On Sound are pleased to be a Media Partner for this year’s IMSTA FESTA and you'll be able to pick up a magazine at the show.
More information on the event, as well as details of how to register to attend, can be found on the IMSTA website.