Zynaptiq have announced their upcoming plugin UNMIX::DRUMS at Musikmesse, Frankfurt, Germany.
Here's what Zynaptiq have to say about it:
UNMIX::DRUMS is the world’s first plugin that allows suppressing or boosting drums in mixed music, in real-time. Using advanced source signal separation technology (a.k.a. de- mixing, unmixing, sound extraction, sound isolation), UNMIX::DRUMS provides drum level control that ranges from up to +18dB of boost to virtually complete removal. Sporting an intuitive multi-level GUI, frequency dependent control of key parameters, Zynaptiq’s high- precision analyzer display, M/S operation and an output limiter, UNMIX::DRUMS opens up exciting new options for mastering, music production, sample-based music creation, mash- up artists, remixers and DJs.
- Applications for UNMIX:DRUMS include:
- Balancing drums against the rest of a song in mastering.!
- Restoring dynamics to over-limited music in mastering.!
- Unique EQ alternative for mixed music.!
- Suppression of drums in sampled audio to remove “clashing” or “flamming” when
- mixing with new content.!
- Drum extraction for creating new drum-kits!
- Drum removal for Mash-Up creation!
- “Drum Kill Switch” for Dj applications!
- Pre-processing for voice extraction or similar applications.!
UNMIX::DRUMS supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows.
Zynaptiq GmbH, based in Hannover, Germany, creates audio software based on pattern recognition, source separation, perceptual modelling and other advanced technologies, and is also known for their critically acclaimed UNVEIL, UNFILTER, UNCHIRP, PITCHMAP and MORPH plugins.
Pricing and availability TBA.
More information will be published as it becomes available at! http://www.zynaptiq.com/