I have heard it said in some quarters that “all EQs sound the same”; or, less boldy, that “all digital EQs sound the same”. If you know anyone who has ever uttered this statement, march them to the Audified web site and have them download a demo of RZ062, because it is quite unlike any other equaliser I’ve ever encountered.
RZ062 is a faithful recreation of a valve EQ that was made by Siemens in the 1950s — or rather, of...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.