DPA’s iOS-friendly interface and mic set is aimed squarely at broadcasters and interviewers who need the very best audio quality.
Danish Pro Audio, or DPA Microphones as they are more commonly known, need no introduction. Their new d:vice is a compact two-channel (input only) audio interface enabling any DPA mic that terminates in a MicroDot connector, and is intended for making high-quality recordings directly into an iOS phone or tablet, or into a Mac or Windows computer, using pretty much any third-party recording software. It is also possible to use...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.