Small company Rakit are making a big noise with their new drum synth.
There has been an explosion in the number of boutique manufacturers over the past few years, with the majority building Eurorack modules — some innovative, many not. But not all small manufacturers build such modules, and not all who take their inspiration from the past base their products on designs from Moog, Korg, EMS and other famous names. Consequently, I was fascinated to learn of Rakit, a husband and wife team who have been supplying low-cost synth kits for years without ever becoming visible on...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.