Tiptop are back again with one of those unglamorous modules you're going to end up using in every patch, a 10HP utility module with more functions than you can shake a stick at.
MISO stands for Mix Invert Scale Offset. The main action revolves around four attenuverters (attenuation and inversion). They are grouped into pairs, labelled 1+2 and A+B. Each attenuverter has an input and an output socket. You can attenuate or invert the incoming signal, and a second control applies negative or positive offset. With no jack connected to the attenuverter's input, the output generates a constant voltage set...
You are reading one of the locked Subscriber-only articles from our latest 5 issues.
You've read 20% of this article for free, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Buy and download this single SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- For less than the price of a coffee shop drink, buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer or smartphone.
- Single article PDFs look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.
Option 2: Buy a great value DIGITAL subscription (or Print+Digital) and open ALL web articles & Full Issue PDFs instantly!
- A DIGITAL sub can be bought from our online ShopStore and used immediately.
- It opens ALL premium web articles, plus our Tablet edition App, and now includes your monthly FREE Full Issue PDF download (worth £3.99$5.99 each).
- Or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy & Download TODAY the Full Issue PDF
- From January 2018 edition, we began selling a FULL ISSUE PDF 'replica magazine' for the cost of a handful of single PDF articles. More info...