Cut to the chase with Reason templates.
Whatever DAW you use, the most effective way to boost your productivity is to master templates. This is not just a matter of reducing the number of mouse clicks between launching your software and getting down to actual creative work, it can also be about limiting the amount of abstract choices you have to make before making some music. It can be liberating to set up a Rack which is pre-populated with instruments, devices and inputs that you want to use on a particular project. If you’re working on...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.