Last year, iZotope released their critically acclaimed mixing plugin, Neutron. We were impressed with its capabilities with reviewer Mike Senior saying that its "audio processing impresses both creatively and technically."
Now, the Boston-based developers have released Neutron Elements, a feature-rich, simple, cheaper alternative for producers and podcasters on a budget. Incorporating some of the key features from Neutron, this is a plug-in that is designed to help users to achieve better sounding mixes faster and with greater ease.
The key features of Neutron Elements include:
- Track Assistant - iZotope’s machine learning mixing assistant lets you create a custom preset based on your audio.
- Track identification - Neutron Elements will automatically identify your instrument, drum, and vocal tracks and, claim iZotope, add clarity and balance using spectral shaping technology.
- EQ Learn - Neutron Elements listens to your audio track and helps you hunt down harshness, sibilance, and resonance in seconds.
- Four powerful single band processors (EQ, Compressor, Transient Shaper, and Exciter) - an amazing set of tools right at your fingertips with which to shape and sculpt your audio.
- Over 200 presets for quick results
Until 30th June 2017, Neutron Elements is available for just £77.95 (normally £99.95).
Neutron Elements users who are looking for some additional control and processing power can take advantage of the special-priced upgrades to Neutron and Neutron Advanced.