We serve up some fresh ideas for vocal processing using Track Stacks in Logic Pro X.
In this month’s Logic workshop we will create a Track Stack for processing lead vocals. By taking this less conventional path, we’ll use a Track Stack to encapsulate the vocal track and its effects sends, and explore some of the advantages of this approach.
We’ll also dive into Logic’s Stereo Delay plug-in, looking at how you can use the key features of the effect to maintain separation between the delay repeats and the dry vocal. We’ll then add reverb and compression to make the vocal sound ‘bigger’,...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.