After being revealed at Superbooth in Berlin, the Peak eight-voice polyphonic synthesizer will return for a run of UK dates led by product specialist Mark Lowes, in May and June 2017.
Peak will go on a 10-date tour in England, before dates in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
It’s easier than ever to try Peak, so go and check out one of these free Peak Tour dates to see what you think before it's available. Dates are as follows:
- 9 May: Production Room, Leeds
- 10 May: Dawsons, Manchester
- 11 May: PMT, Birmingham
- 16 May: Red Dog Music, London
- 17 May: Elevator Sound, Bristol
- 23 May: PMT, Norwich
- 24 May: Andertons, Guildford
- 25 May: GAK, Brighton
- 27 May: Absolute Music, Bournemouth
- 30 May: PMT, Newcastle
- 31 May: Guitar Guitar, Glasgow
- 1 June: Red Dog Music, Edinburgh
We got an early look at Peak. Check out our brief overview here: