Thanks to meticulous component modeling, the Waves/Abbey Road channel strip plugin captures every celebrated feature of the one-of-a-kind original console: the input mic preamp, down to every last detail of its harmonic distortion, hum and noise; the bass and treble EQ bands from the mic cassette; the presence EQ band from the console's group/main section; the lush-sounding spreader; and to top it all off, the console's famous limiter/compressor, with its distinctive and irresistible sound.
The plugin offers routing options that cover the entire TG12345 line, from the one and only MK1 desk on which it was modeled, to the final MK4 models.
In addition to the console's original features, new elements have been added to make the plugin even more accommodating for modern mixing needs, including a high-pass filter on the compressor's sidechain; a mix control in the dynamics section for easy parallel compression/limiting; a drive control; and much more.
Whether used for tracking, mixing or mastering, in the studio or live, on an individual channel or on a master buss, the Waves/Abbey Road EMI TG12345 will give your mixes the beautiful compression and the unforgettable crisp, bright and rich sound of a true classic.
Waves/Abbey Road EMI TG12345 features:
- Developed in association with Abbey Road Studios
- Based on the legendary TG12345, the first solid state console from EMI
- A complete modeling of the entire TG12345 channel strip
- 3-band EQ with continuous gain and frequency
- Includes TG12345’s famous compressor/limiter
- A modeling of the actual desk used by The Beatles on their album Abbey Road