Boss’ latest guitar-friendly floor unit combines the convenience of a multi-effects box with the ability to use your own pedals.
Despite the number of do-it-all programmable guitar effects units on the market, many guitar players still prefer to go down the separate pedal route, picking and mixing what works for them. However, a large collection of pedals can be difficult to control and all that cabling and extra capacitance can compromise your basic tone — which is why certain companies, such as GigRig, developed programmable pedal-switching systems. What Boss have done with the MS-3 is to combine the appeal of a programmable...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.