Radial’s innovative Key Largo is designed to sit at the heart of your live keyboard rig.
As I’ve said several times, Peter Janis’ Radial Engineering company have the uncanny ability to come up with innovative product approaches to meet studio and stage needs that you didn’t realise existed. The latest in this long line is the new Key Largo stereo keyboard mixer, performance pedal and audio interface. Conceived as the centrepiece of a multi-keyboard-plus-computer setup for stage and studio, the Key Largo offers a combination of features and facilities that appear to be unique in the marketplace.
Housed in a 14-gauge steel casing, the Key Largo is a chunky pedal with a sense of confidence-inspiring solidity. The front panel carries steel-shafted rotary level and effects send potentiometers for its three analogue and one digital (USB) stereo input channels, and effects return master. The monitor and main stereo outputs have their own individual control knobs and ground-lift slide switches. As you’d expect for...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.