Soundtheory’s first plug-in doesn’t just give you a ‘make it sound better’ control — it has five of them!
Many people dream of having a single control that just makes things sound better — and while Soundtheory’s Gullfoss isn’t quite that simple, it is capable of extraordinary results despite having only five user parameters and an operation manual just one page long. Currently, the plug-in is available for Mac OS only, in AU, VST and AAX formats. It comes with one computer-based authorisation plus a number of further online authorisations to allow you to put Gullfoss on multiple machines; online authorisations require the computer to be connected to the Internet during use, and only one of them can be used at any one time.
While the user interface is simple, what goes...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.