We lift the lid on Studio One’s multifarious methods of exporting, bouncing and merging material.
What is the difference between bouncing and exporting? How does merging differ from transforming? Studio One has many ways of converting data in a song, and it can be difficult to keep them all straight in your mind, especially given that there are no standard definitions for terms like ‘bounce’, ‘merge’ or ‘export’ as they are used in different audio applications. Studio One is...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.