An impressive selection of Grammy-winning Producers and San Francisco notables will be amassing to discuss the latest in audio entertainment technology and music business on Saturday, November 10th at SAE Expression College, Emeryville.
New additions to the line-up include progressive soul singer/songwriter and producer Eman8, plus Noise Reggateon Duo Las Sucias.
They join the already announced keynote speaker, Viceroy, and the likes of SoundGirls Co-Founder and Pearl Jam live sound engineer Karrie Keyes; Billboard Top 10 producer Decap, Grammy-nominated Producers Ill Factor, Jay-J, Frank Socorro, Greg Landau; San Francisco-Based Journalist Michelle Threadgould; Dance Producer and Remix Artist Venomisto; Grammy-winning Recording Engineer Brian ‘Gibbs' and many more
Tickets are still available HERE.
Music Expo is pleased to welcome for the first time Akai, Audionamix, Focusrite/Novation, Genelec and Warm Audio to the San Francisco show. They join already confirmed exhibitors including Arturia, Audio Engineering Society, Eleven Dimensions Media, Eventide, iZotope, Keith McMillen Instruments, Prism Sound, Pyramind, SAE Institute, Sequential, Serenader, SoundGirls, Sound On Sound, Songs For Sound, Steinberg, Vintage King, and Yamaha.
View the full program HERE.
Register today to join nearly 1000 attendees expected to descend on San Francisco for a full day of presentations, audio exhibitions, masterclasses, workshops and more, here.
For the latest Music Expo San Francisco updates, please visit https://musicexpo.co/sanfrancisco/
Music Expo San Francisco’s impressive full line-up of speakers for 2018:
- Viceroy, Keynote Speaker & San Francisco DJ and Producer
- Karrie Keyes, SoundGirls Co-Founder and Sound Engineer (Pearl Jam)
- Decap, Billboard Top 10 Producer (Joyner Lucas, Locksmith, Talib Kweli)
- Jay-J, Grammy-nominated Producer (Jill Scott, Joss Stone)
- Michelle Threadgould, San Francisco-Based Journalist (CNN, KQED, New York Observer)
- Frank Socorro, Grammy-nominated Engineer & Producer, (Mary J Blige, Nas, Cee-Lo)
- Venomisto, Dance Producer and Remix Artist
- Ill Factor, Grammy-nominated Producer (Matisyahu, Justin Timberlake, Jason Derulo)
- Radium Media’s Kevin ‘KDE’ Beggs and Bradley Denniston (Netflix TV “Cannon Busters”)
- Piper Payne, Mastering Engineer (Third Eye Blind, Madame Gandhi, Geographer)
- Greg Landau, Grammy-nominated Producer (Los Cojelites, Patato Valdes, Omar Sosa)
- Michael Romanowski, Mastering Engineer (Pentatonix, G-Love)
- Andrew Rasse (aka Butan), DJ, Little Helpers Records
- Lauretta Molitar, Emmy-Nominated Production Sound Mixer
- Eman8, Progressive Soul Singer/Songwriter Producer
- Jackie Minor, Google / YouTube, Sr. Broadcast Technician and Lead Audio Engineer
- Las Sucias, Noise Reggaeton Duo
- Michael Gross, Music Supervisor and Brand Strategist (Twitter, AllSaints)
- Ayliffe Brown, Zoo Labs, Director of Programs
- Todd Porter, Hated Industries, Music Supervisor
- Jeff Pierre, Drummer
- Deron Delgado, Dirtybird Records, Label Manager
- Stefan Aronsen, Balanced Breakfast, Co-Founder
- Abby Juan, Author & Speaker
- Jai Josefs, Songwriting Coach
- Jeff Straw, Musician, Producer, DJ and Branding Consultant
- Chris Galvin, Native Instruments, Special Projects Director, Digital Services
- Karen Stackpole, Dolby Laboratories, QA Engineer and Cinema Technology
- KC Turner, Concert Promoter
- Josh Windmiller, Artist and Festival Director (The Crux, Railroad Square Music Festival)
- Gaby de Villoutreys, Booking Agent, Talent Buyer and Event Producer
- Camilo Landau, Artist
- Nahuel Bronzini, Arranger & Music Producer (Fantastic Negrito, The String Quartet Experience)
- Alex Shen, Musician (Lower Grand Radio Station, Unity Mart)
- Geoff Manchester, Composer, Producer and Multi-Instrumentalist
- Bob Duskis, Six Degrees Records, Label Co-Founder
- Jessica Thompson, Mastering Engineer
- Matt Boudreau, Recording Engineer and Host of Working Class Audio
- Khafre Jay, Hip Hop For Change, Founder and Executive Director
- Quynh-Mai Nguyen, Musician, Poet and Social Artist
- Deanne Franklin, Live Sound Engineer (Tom Waits, Pink, David Byrne)
- Bethany Wycoff, Google, Live Sound Event Technician
- Arjun Mendhi, MTonomy, CEO
- Matt Donner, Pyramind, Chief Academic Officer
- Casey Shafer, Artist Manager (Con Brio)
- Greg Ondo, Steinberg, Senior Technical Specialist
- Loic Maestracci, Music Expo, Founder
Gold sponsors include Yamaha and Steinberg. Newly added is Bronze sponsor iZotope and supporting sponsor Pyramind (San Francisco conference). Media sponsors include Making Music, Sound On Sound, Tape Op, and Gearslutz.com. Community partners include the Audio Engineering Society, SoundGirls.org, Balanced Breakfast, Nomadic Collective, SF-EMM, and Zoo Labs.