The 6034 Ultimate Multi-band is a flexible multi-band dynamics processor, offering all the award-winning compression, expansion, and gating modules from the highly acclaimed 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip plug-in (described by Sam Inglis in his August 2016 review as "slick and immediate"), but in a four band crossover network.
Just like the 6050 modules, the 6034 Ultimate Multi-band modules can be swapped on the fly for quick auditioning while retaining relative settings. The crossover filter slopes can be configured as 6, 12, or 24 dB/Oct. Metering includes gain reduction and output levels on all crossover bands, as well as main input and output levels.
- Includes award-winning compressor modules from the 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip
- Configurable four-band crossover with multiple filter slope options
- On-the-fly module auditioning
- Input and output control
- Analogue Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions — making it suitable for individual instruments, sub groups and the master bus
The 6034 Ultimate Multi-band HD supports AAX DSP/Native, AU, and VST while the 6034 Ultimate Multi-band Native supports AAX Native, AU and VST. The 6034 Ultimate Multi-band is available at an introductory rate for the month of August with the 6034 Ultimate Multi-band Native offered at $129 and the 6034 Ultimate Multi-band HD offered at $179. The 6034 Ultimate Multi-band initial release only supports Mac OS. Windows support is coming soon, say McDSP.