Decksaver are a UK-based company who manufacture protective covers for a wide range of audio equipment. Establised in 2008, their products have found their way into venues, studios, and bedrooms around the world, with venues such as Fabric, Ministry Of Sound, XOYO, Ushuaia, Pacha, and Amnesia using the company's hard-wearing covers to protect their gear.
They have recently announced an upcoming expansion to their range, with a selection of new products on the way which aim to protect a new selection of synths, drum machines, mixers, and more. A total of 16 new products are included, and Decksaver say that they will become available to customers in December 2022.
The instruments and device covers included in the release are as follows:
- Korg Microkorg & Microkorg S
- Pioneer DJ DJM-S5
- Arturia Keylab49 Mk2
- Arturia Keylab61 Mk2
- Waldorf M / Kyra (Iridium cover)
- Loupedeck Live (Light Edition cover)
- Loupedeck CT (Light Edition cover)
- Loupedeck+ (Light Edition cover)
- Rode RodeCaster Pro II (Light Edition cover)
- SSL Big Six
- Erica Synths Perkons HD-01
- Arturia Polybrute
- UDO Audio Super 6 Desktop
- Erica Synths SYNTRX & SYNTRX 2
- Teenage Engineering TX-6
- Ecler WARM2
Pricing and worldwide dealer information is available on the Decksaver website.