This update to Universal Audio’s plug-in catalogue includes several mouthwatering delights!
I always look forward to seeing what new plug-ins Universal Audio will add in each update to their UAD system, and the v9.3 selection is a real treat. As well as adding Korg’s classic SDD-3000 digital delay, as used by The Edge, we get the quirky Dytronics Cyclosonic Panner as modelled by Softube, the ENGL Savage 120 guitar amplifier (with Unison support for Apollo owners), the Sonnox Oxford Dynamic EQ (see review in this issue) and the AMS RMX 16 Expanded algorithmic reverb. The update also brings with it Unison support for the existing ENGL amplifiers.
Launched way back in the early ’80s, Korg’s 13-bit SDD-3000 had been discontinued for many years until the company resurrected it as a pedal in 2014 — check...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.