Lower UK prices for Moog products
Thanks to the currently favourable dollar/pound exchange rate, Turnkey, UK distributors for Bob Moog’s products, have been able to lower retail prices across the range. The new prices are as follows:
• Voyager Performer Edition — was £2199, now £1799;
• Voyager Anniversary Edition (above) — was £2399, now £1999;
• Moogerfooger Low-pass — was £219, now £159;
• Moogerfooger Ring Modulator — was £219, now £159;
• Moogerfooger 12-stage Phaser — was £299, now £199;
• CP251 Control Processor — was £299, now £189;
• VX351 Expander — was £199, now £149;
• and the Etherwave Theremin — was £299, now £249.
Turnkey have also announced that as part of the Moog 50th Anniversary celebrations, Bob Moog will be visiting Turnkey on Tuesday May 4th. He’ll be giving a talk on his time in the business, his inventions, the legal wrangle over his name and the current product range, and answering any questions. In addition, Dr Moog will be personally signing any of his products that are purchased on the day, and there will be other Moog-related activities. If want to attend, you’ll have to register at least one week in advance at the web address below.
T Turnkey +44 (0)20 7419 9999.